Abstract Deadline: Friday 10th May
Notification of Acceptance: Friday 24th May
Instructions for the submission of abstracts
Authors wishing to present a paper or poster are invited to submit an abstract of a maximum of 300 words (not including title and author names and affiliations). Abstracts exceeding 300 words will not be accepted.
The following information is required for each abstract:
• Presenting author’s name, position, organisation, full contact address, telephone and email address. This information will be used for all further communications.
• Names and organisations of co-authors.
• The presentation preference of oral presentation, poster presentation or either. It is also possible to submit a proposal for the pre-conference video session on Wednesday 10th July.
All authors must follow the format of the abstract template and use the headings provided. Abstracts not in the correct format will be rejected. Please click here to download the template.
Abstracts are invited under the following categories:
- Gynaecological cancer surgery
- Novel biomarkers
- Quality of life
- Reconstructive surgery
- Targeted agents
- Pre-conference video session
Please note that the presenting author (poster and oral) will be required to pay the full registration fee by the early registration deadline. The details submitted within the abstract submission system for the primary author will automatically appear in the programme and abstract book produced. Please note that if the primary author does not register by the early bird deadline, the abstract will be withdrawn.
The deadline for submission of abstracts is Friday 10th May and authors will be notified if their paper has been accepted for an oral or poster presentation by Friday 24th May.
Poster will all be electronic and further information will be issued to accepted poster authors in due course.
Click here to submit your abstract.